Author Topic: Supportive Doctor Houston-Spring Texas area  (Read 779 times)

Offline Iberianlion

Supportive Doctor Houston-Spring Texas area
« on: February 28, 2017, 07:02:46 PM »
We brought our 13 year old son to our family doctor and explained to her TSW. She was hesitant at first and want to send us to a dermatologist. After presenting her the white paper and several blogs and videos showing TSW, she understood idea of being supportive doctor during TSW and to give relief of any symptom that may present. She even asked for more materials to understand TSW. Here's her contact information:

Dr. Amy Mireles
Northpoint Family Clinic
(713) 694-2300

5231 North Freeway
Houston TX 77022
United States

18531 Kuykendahl Rd
Spring TX 77379
United States

Offline BraveC

Re: Supportive Doctor Houston-Spring Texas area
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 05:34:18 AM »
That's cool that your doctor was excepted your decision. Our general practitioner also supports our decision. I just don't think he has the time to research it as a specific condition. I am sure this is not something he sees all of the time. Although I showed him the papers he still seemed a little hesitant. That's ok though cause I told him I just needed his support for managing symptoms. Right now we also are seeing a ND and she said she was familiar with TSW. I think most people are much more likely to get support from an ND because they are simply interested in healing the body in natural ways.
Parent of 4 Year old. Applied Triamcinolone .1% 2 to 3 times a week for 3 years. Also used Protopic and had prednisone a couple of times. Quit October 2015