Author Topic: Wellington anyone?  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Bucky

Wellington anyone?
« on: July 31, 2016, 09:25:25 PM »
anyone here from wellington going through this nightmare too? i just need to talk to someone :(
Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain't about how hard you can hit, its about how hard you can GET hit and KEEP MOVING FORWARD, how much you can take and KEEP MOVING FORWARD, that's how WINNING IS DONE!

Offline Bucky

Re: Wellington anyone?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 02:30:17 AM »
yea im 28 i never had skin issues like eczema as a kid but was on steroids of my asthma, fast foreword to about 14 and boom i cant stop scratching and   was told i have dermatitis, now ive had dermatitis, seb derm and eczema, all dianoised, i stop all topical steriods and my skin goes mental as it wasnt working anylong, seems to me i NEVER had a skin issue it was my body going heeeeeeey wheres the steriods u used to give me, looks the same, acts the same, now im here. woooo
Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain't about how hard you can hit, its about how hard you can GET hit and KEEP MOVING FORWARD, how much you can take and KEEP MOVING FORWARD, that's how WINNING IS DONE!

Offline Stevo

Re: Tauranga
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 04:37:10 AM »
Hey Bucky

Just seeing how the withdrawl is going, you still going through it? I'm in Tauranga, been off steroids for 2 and a half years after a lifetime of taking them. If you're going through hell just remember it will get better, at the mo I'm 95% healed, it may flare up again but at least I'll know what to expect. Let me know how you are getting on?

Stevo
Tauranga 
Dermol (clobetesol proprianate) user for last 16 years , 10 years of other milder steroids used prior to that (locoid lipocreme). Been on topical steroids from around 3 months of age. Also had 5 rounds of prednisone within last decade.