Author Topic: My Blog - Punch Drunk Soul  (Read 678 times)

Offline Caligirl17

My Blog - Punch Drunk Soul
« on: October 21, 2016, 01:59:00 PM »
Hi everyone,

I am new to posting here, but not new to reading! I have been following along the forums for the past 10 months while I've been battling TSW and I am finally so close to being fully recovered - at least enough where I feel like I have my life back. My skin is still flaring every couple of weeks all over but it's still minor compared to the hell it was over the past 10 months. Anyway, I started a new blog as this battle has totally shifted my perspective on life. This has been the worst year of my life but also one of the most enlightening. My heart goes out to everyone who is still in the thick of their process. I know how excruciating it is - but you WILL heal. Stay strong <3. I decided to start a blog to share my experience and also go into the things that I've learned and will be learning about happiness, health, and nutrition - would love for you to follow along at punchdrunksoul.com :)

You can read my first post here where I talk about my experience and what this blog will be about:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks everyone and best of luck with your recoveries.

xx
Ali