Author Topic: TSW Doctors in MA  (Read 785 times)

Offline Jared

TSW Doctors in MA
« on: January 10, 2017, 12:40:14 PM »
Hi ITSAN,

Does anyone know a Derm familiar with TSW in MA?  I'm on Month 29.  I was improving dramatically until this Christmas when I flared pretty badly.  It's discouraging but I want to stick with it and make sure I'm not missing anything.  I visited Dr. Rapaport at about month 8 and have corresponded with him since, but I need someone around here who can support.  Thanks!

Offline jojorevolution

Re: TSW Doctors in MA
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 04:16:38 PM »
YES!  Dr. Valori Treloar, MD at Integrative Dermatology in Newton, MA. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My son is 7 years old and 39 months TSW.  His use spanned 51 months.  There is hope and we have seen healing though he still has a long way to go especially his legs which are covered in rashes/wounds.  We have seen Dr. Treloar twice so far and   
her care makes the two hour drive feel like a blink in time.  During our first appt. Dr. Treloar dictated detailed notes to Erin, her medical assistant as she scanned my son's body.  During our follow up appt, she reviewed each area noting improvements, areas of no change and new concerns ( :heart:his feet flared between visits).  Dr. Treloar's treatment recommendations are individualized and focus on both short and longterm healing for body, mind and spirit. We have found a safe place for our son to get high quality care.  Dr. Treloar and her support staff are caring and understand our choice to not use topical steroid creams and immunosuppressants.  I wanted to share this hope with you all.  Thank you Dr. Treloar, Barbara, Erin and Gail! 
As a side note, I have been on this forum for 3 years using the name JoJo but have never posted publicly.
(Thank you to Owen's mom, Kline's mom, Brotha Jeff, Joey and more for your incredible support for my son along the way!)  Best wishes!