Important Forum Resources > TSA/TSW Skin Documents

4 Key TSA/TSW Articles for Your Doctors, Derms, other Healthcare folks

(1/2) > >>

curgolf:
Please PRINT out these 4 articles and give them to your doctors. The National Eczema Association (NEA) task force study (faintly) acknowledged TSW is a real entity. It is published in January 2015 Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. This is just an abstract but they can access the entire article, and it lists the TSW symptoms you're experiencing. Great opportunity to educate derms, docs, and other healthcare practitioners. Pray for open minds and hearts...

1) NEA Task Force Study 1/2015: “A systematic review of topical corticosteroid withdrawal (“steroid addiction”) in patients with atopic dermatitis and other dermatoses” You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2) “Topical Steroid Addiction in Atopic Dermatitis” by a group of Japanese doctors, providing answers to NEA questions regarding topical steroid addiction Download the PDF in this article You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3) Rational and Ethical Use of Topical Corticosteroids Based on Safety and Efficacy Sanjay K. Rathi and Paschal D’SouzaIndian J Dermatol. 2012 Jul-Aug; 57(4): 251–259. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4) Dr. Rapapport research You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cherishedone19:
Thanks for the info.

I tried to pull up Dr Rapapport's research, but it said "page not found" and took me to the home page for his clinic. Should I search for it there?

Jordan:
Thanks for sharing this. It seems like there's a group of TSW patients who go to their doctors without papers like these - BAD IDEA. Doctor's won't take anything we say seriously unless we have documentation to back it up.

zahra:
thanks alot :laugh:

Joey VanDyke:
Thank you for these!  :thumb up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version