Author Topic: My daughter's healing video  (Read 957 times)

Offline SupportforAva

• Semi-Newbie
My daughter's healing video
« on: May 05, 2017, 01:12:13 AM »
This is my 5 year old daughters journey toward healing from TSW. She is almost 16 months TSW and while not healed yet, greatly improved. I hope this helps give someone some hope to cling to during the many rough TSW moments ❤️

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
1 year of mild steroids used more off than on for my daughter's eczema, then 3 months of consistent chlobetasol use as directed by her allergist. Began Ava's TSW in January 2016 at age 4.

Offline SupportforAva

• Semi-Newbie
Re: My daughter's healing video
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 04:52:18 PM »
I forgot to add that I also have a Facebook page dedicated to her journey in case anyone is interested or might find some comfort in it-

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
1 year of mild steroids used more off than on for my daughter's eczema, then 3 months of consistent chlobetasol use as directed by her allergist. Began Ava's TSW in January 2016 at age 4.

Offline BraveC

Re: My daughter's healing video
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 06:58:49 PM »
Great job mom! We have been there too. We are still experiencing the ups and downs of this journey. We are 18 months and hands and ankles are still having a hard time healing. Thank goodness we found this site. Keep going, these kids are amazing!
Parent of 4 Year old. Applied Triamcinolone .1% 2 to 3 times a week for 3 years. Also used Protopic and had prednisone a couple of times. Quit October 2015